Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mug of Comfort Exchange Reveal



So, Melissa did a wonderful job with the care package she sent me! Both of us were having a rough patch during the exchange, so we didn't get to know each other as well as I think we would have liked, but I also believe we plan on staying in touch. Despite that, she sent me a lovely stoneware mug without any idea that I *LOVE* stoneware. I'm looking forward to trying the teas- my parents snitched some of them before I could object, but that's fair since I bogarted the 3 cheese steaks we brought back from the Philly Deli. And it will teach me not to show them goodies I get unless it's via photograph! I've already enjoyed the cider- we had a freak winter blast again this week, no snow but it was cold enough for the cider and some cocoa!

I'm very pleased with how this exchange went. I'd like to thank the hosts for allowing me to participate and hope to do another one soon. Especially now that I've *FINALLY* figured out how to upload pictures to the blog!

Oh, and if you're curious to see what I sent to Melissa, go here!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you like what I sent =) I was so worried that the mug was going to break in transit, so I'm glad it got to you in one piece!! So funny that we both sent mugs that were what the other loved, without telling each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That mug is beautiful (I love stoneware, too). I'm sorry you both had rough patches, but hopefully that's all over now and you can just sit back and enjoy the tea (and cider and cocoa). :D

    ReplyDelete